Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

Default Eco-fee - OT rant

Rich Grise, Professional AGW Denialist wrote in
rec.crafts.metalworking on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:13:44 -0700:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:07:19 +0000, dan wrote:

Probably. But I still wonder why you can't leave a washer, dryer, stove
or dishwasher, but you can cut them up into three or four pieces and they
are happy to take them.

Because the "cut them up" part is too much like work.

I don't know about that. All the metal is left next to a large open
top container, and when the pile gets big enough, they take a front
end loader and drop it into the container. I think it's some kind of
racket. They must be extorting money somehow.

--

Dan H.
northshore MA.