Tony

Default Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly

Hi Jeff, I also live in Knoxville, near Knoxville Center. I'll be buying
the General builder saw come Spring.

Tony
Jeff wrote in message
om...
A sort of newbie here, I have done construction and historical
renovation plenty but have never turned out a real piece of furniture.

I having been looking (or drooling) over a nice table saw for a while,
I have narrowed the search to the Grizzly G0444Z and the Bridgewood
TSC-10CL, the Ridgid 3650 is in the back of my mind, but too much. I
am leaning toward the Grizzly and have sent two emails to the customer
service link on their website and have gotten no response. Maybe
someone who owns one can help me out. The price limit for me is
$600.00, as I think I can get more saw than I will ever probably need
for that amount.

1. Is the saw left or right tilt? I think I want a left tilt for the
kickback issues.

2. Does it come with a link style belt like the Bridgewood does (or
at least their website says it does)? Grizzly advertises that it
comes with a machined pulley.

Thanks for the great wealth of information here. It makes it hard to
choose between the two saws at this point. Either one would have to
be shipped to me, there is not a dealer that I can find within 3 hours
of here (Knoxville, TN) for the Bridgewood and Grizzly for obvious
reasons. Thanks again.