Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] me@myplace.com is offline

Default Panel Edge Glue-ups Without Jointing?

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:00:18 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 10/12/10 4:37 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:14 pm, wrote:
On 10/12/10 2:31 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Hard to explain, I need to draw that up for you.... maybe not. You
want the upside seam to be vertical, not on any tangent of that 1/8".

You're saying the top of the surface of material should match up with
the apex of the curve in the cutter... the farthest point in or out in
the curve.
-MIKE-

You want the exit apex to be vertical, 90° to the surface. If you do
anything less or more than that, you will be feathering the edges,
lengthening/widening the edge. It would make sense to keep that as
tight as possible.
Your question, in itself, tells me you understand.

In between posts, I finally found a manual on the PC website for the
"system."

Can you give a link to the manual? I couldn't find it.