Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 15A outlets on 20A circuits

Should work fine on the cheaper outlets. Please wrap the wire around
the screw, and snug down. Back stab cheap outlets are problem waiting
to happen.

The one "high demaned" place for outlets is hallway in church. Weekly
vacuum cleaner plug in and out.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mikepier" wrote in message

The more pricey 15 amp sockets, the screw tightens two pieces of
metal
to grab the wire. These, I like. If you're plugging and unplugging
frequently, I'd use the $2 sockets, not the 50 cent sockets.

The outlets will be for stuff that will always be plugged in such as
fridge, microwave/range hood, and the outlets inside the wall cabinets
( for the undercabinet lighting).