Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_12_] Josepi[_12_] is offline

Default Motor Reversing

LOL..I guess I am in the same boat as you. I did jump in late and saw (pun)
some twist about emerg. stopping the blade. Then I jumped in to point out a
difference in technique would be needed and got some resistance. Now I am
chatting with you and who knows whwre it went.

I am not disputing the effectiveness of the SawStop, at all. After seeing
videos I feel I owe the guy something without buying one. Amazing design.
Now I want to kno how to beat it with my wallet.

BTW: never owned a table saw and have never intended to. I know too many
that have lost an eye, fingers, thumb pieces and a **dog to one. When I wave
to somebody I don't want them to think I am giving them the one finger
salute.

**(j/k about the dog...LOL)

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
I guess I don't know what we're debating, anymore.
I thought we were talking about slowing down the coast of a saw blade
after turning off the power. I guess we got on a tangent.

If it's you're mission to dream up ways to refute the effectiveness of
the SawStop technology... well, I'm off the boat, because you've lost
your mind. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)