Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Panel Edge Glue-ups Without Jointing?

On 10/12/10 11:10 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 10/12/2010 10:47 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

I have a high-tooth Freud on there, now which has served me very well.
I can get that LM74 for under 60 bucks, but have been looking for an
excuse to get a WWII.

Are you saying the WWII will have as good a finish as the LM74?

Once you own a WWII you will never need an excuse to buy another. AAMOF,
I have two, and another is on my shopping list as we speak.

The two I will send two back for re-sharpening soon are going on eight
to ten years old and I felt it was time to spring for a new one with a
new job coming up.

As long as they continue to keep their old fashioned "Made in USA"
quality, my shop will never be without a Forrest WWII ...

Is that a yes on the glue line, then? :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--