Mike in Idaho

Default Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly

Be sure and ask them (Grizzly if you choose) whether the item is
backordered. I know the G0444 aparently hasn't even shipped from Taiwan yet
(a friend of mine has one on backorder and said he doesn't care if he has to
wait a year -- but you might). However, I believe someone on the wreck did
mention getting the G0444Z right away when he decided to upgrade.

Mike

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
s.com...
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:40:32 -0800, Jeff wrote:

1. Is the saw left or right tilt? I think I want a left tilt for the
kickback issues.

Right tilt.

2. Does it come with a link style belt like the Bridgewood does (or
at least their website says it does)? Grizzly advertises that it
comes with a machined pulley.

V-belt.

-Doug