Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default HF free flashlights

On 10/11/2010 9:27 PM, hr(bob) wrote:
On Oct 11, 2:04 pm, Jim wrote:
Has anyone noticed that they are now putting alkaline cells in the
free flashlights?
Instead of the heavy duty cells in the other two I have.
That's nice.

I just hope they don't leak like the Thunderbolt brand they sell.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

My latest HF flyer doesn't have a free flashlight or any other goodie,
the latest flyer has a "bar clamp " free with any purchase.

Buy the Sunday paper. In the local rag and the statewide rag, most
weeks, they have a coupon ad in the magazine insert, and another one in
the coupon insert. I was mourning the end of the free flashlights
myself, but the last batch I harvested, half the pages had the
flashlights, with expire dates running into January.

I'm having trouble using up the ads before they expire- I can only go to
HF so many times in a week. I haven't even done the online coupon bit
since last winter. I think today's stop took me up to 31 of the
flashlights.

--
aem sends...