Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

Roger Chapman wrote:

I don't intend to bother reinstating my original comments again unless
Dribble adds something new.

It'll never 'appen.

There was also Drivel's attempt to sell "Cataclean" in another
newsgroup. He claimed it was approved by the Lancashire police garage
who had stated that it improved vehicle performance and repaired vehicle
catalysts. At the time I did work from time to time for Lancashire
police at Hutton Hall, Preston which is where the vehicle repair and
maintenance section is based. So I popped around to the garage with a
printout of Drivel's (Adam's) claims.

They declared that the claim was "a load of old ********" and wanted to
know who the loony was who abused their name.

And then we get back to Drivel and dowsing, magnetic water softeners and
indeed any old load of pseudo-scientific malarkey.