Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default oh, what pains, and what pills to take

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like totally no fun.

Have you tried different brands? Tylenol brand, versus generics? Since
we're on the topic of generics not working right.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Must be nice to still be able to take anything. I'm slowly (very
slowly)
getting over a pinched nerve at the c7, initially mistaken for carpal
tunnel in right wrist. I was rotating through all the OTC meds
available, but evidently took too much, and developed an allergy to
all
the NSAIDS. About 3 doses over 18 hours, and part of my face would
swell
up. Only thing OTC I can take is acetaminophen, which doesn't do a
whole
lot. Fingers crossed, the nerve 'popping back into place' and the
exercise regimen the PT prescribed have prevented any major relapses
so
far, but I doubt that the trigger/mouse finger on right hand is ever
going to fully recover. It works, but feels like it has been shot up
with a local anesthetic.

--
aem sends...