Posted to alt.home.repair
thanatoid thanatoid is offline

Default Battery changes in clocks and smoke detectors and flashlights

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in :

With the changing of clock time coming up. I like to put
new batteries in all the clocks. I have about half dozen
clocks around the house. I do the clock batteries and time
set at church, also. We have about 25 various clocks at
church.

inanity snipped

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So what /exactly/ is the point of your post?

BTW, Costco's "Kirkland" batteries last the same or longer than
the name brands, and cost about half less.

And PLEASE use a spellchecker when posting. Your "Usenet
application", Microsoft Outhouse Express 6.00.2900.5931, has one
built in, you know.

And WHAT is that dot after the www.lame_dumb_****.org site
address?

AFA the fictional money-making character referred to by some as
"jesus", many of us stopped reading fairy tales years ago. So
you're either preaching to the converted /or/ just making
yourself look like a damn fool. FYI.

Not to mention that judging by your posts in the "pigeon"
thread, you're one sick mother****er.

Nothing like jesusy love for all things living, huh? Oh, wait -
all the dumb stupid animals were just created to serve us
superior x-ians as food, torture and/or substitute sex objects
(for when the choir boys are on tour), and target practice,
right?

Plonk. (Look it up.)

--
"Anytime I hear the word "jesus", I reach for my K-Y jelly."
- 21st Century Choir Boy