Angela

Default CH System losing pressure

Bill you are a star!

I looked at the pipe coming out of the wall and low and behold it was
dripping. I found the pressure relief valve and did as you
suggested - now I have no drips and it looks like the system is
keeping it's pressure.

Thanks for saving me!

Angela

"BillR" wrote in message
Most likely some muck from the system is lodged in the pressure

relief valve
so is stopping it shutting off completely.
Try operating it for a 1/2 a second or so to flush it.
The pressure relief valve should be shown on the instructions which

the
installer ought to have left you.
If not it can be traced by following the small pipe that goes

through the
outside wall,back into the boiler.
The relief valve normally has a small (red?) lever which you lift

operate.
You will have to re-pressurize the system to 1 bar when the CH is

cold
afterwards.