Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Batteries to replace

Yes, that is excellent advice. Sadly, I've not found any Costco iin
NYS. We do have BJ's Wholesale Club, and Sam's Club. Which are cheaper
for batteries. BJ's has a house brand of battery which seem to work
reasonably well.

I've gone to Powergenix rechargable in my digital camera. Had been
using NiMH which work also. The NiMH needed to be changed daily, they
tend to go dead. My other battery user, the mini mag. I've been using
up the older batteries I bought years ago.

I save the clock batteries from the church, many can be recharged with
Re-Nu battery charger.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob AZ" wrote in message
Cheaper than fire damage. Eveready alkalines (I think?) at Home
Depot
in the multipacks, work out about a buck each. They also have good
price on AA Energizer.

Stormin

Many battery prices are less at Costco. Particularly when quality is
considered. I use about 200 AA batterys a year and the latest ones
were a 40 pack at Costco.

Bob AZ