Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Default Replacement Switches for V4043 motorised valves

On 11 Oct,
Fred wrote:

I'll see how things progress but can face draining it down to fit new
valves as I'm sure that different makes of valve are different
lengths, so no doubt it won't be as easy as removing the Horstman ones
and dropping new ones in their place.

Most I've come across are the same physical size. Unfortunately the threads
on the compression fittings seem usually to be manufacturer's specials,
necessitating replacing the olives and nuts. An olive puller simplifies this
in confined spaces, else judicious use of a junior hacksaw.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply