Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Keeping metal stuff in plastic shed

Ventilate and air movement and keep the dew from setting within.
The best thing other wise and likely as well is to wrap or cover it.

Dew doesn't fall, it deposits. If you get dew on the windshield then
it will dew in the shed. If there is a nominal amount - consider the
tape that is used on water pipe - put it around the metal to heat the
stack.

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 10/10/2010 2:43 PM, Ignoramus10202 wrote:
Bought a 7x7 plastic shed. I want to keep metal stuff there. What are
practical ways to keep it from rusting. I am thinking to do two
things:

1) Spray it with LPS-2 from a spray bottle
2) Have a 100 watt light bulb pn all the time.

Would this work? Any experience with this?