Posted to uk.d-i-y
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Water pump motor for wind turbine project?

robgraham wrote in news:039896be-b8b3-4b82-
:

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit abrasive, but for your own good I'm not
going to tell you, on the basis that if you don't know the answer
yourself, you shouldn't actually be playing with this - you just don't
have enough basis knowledge to be setting up something which is
potentially dangerous - go with the Ebay suggestion.

"Dangerous"?!? God - you should see some of the other hobby pursuits I've
"played with" over the past 50 years! Now if I had said I was trying to
build a flying machine out of timber offcuts or something, then I'd have
said your response was probably wise enough.

Al