Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Injet printer cartridge refills

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:39:43 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Ah, I'll investigate further. I have a Xerox DocuPrint inkjet here that
I want to replace. That has been 100% reliable, and is PostScript.

Using google image search for the different models seems to show more of
a likeness (specifically the cartridges) to a docuprint C1100, but they
seem to use different model numbers in different parts of the world ...

Xerox seem into HBPL rather than any other PDL, so I think they're a non-
starter. They actually provide a Linux driver..

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org