Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Injet printer cartridge refills

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:33:29 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 18:24:16 +0100, fred wrote:

The Dell 1320C is pretty hot at the moment

Looks promising, but..
From the lack of other information on Dell's website, it looks like a
WinPrinter. No mention of printer language (PCL or PostScript) so
usable only with Windows.

I am lead to believe it's a rebadged Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C525A and
works fine with Macs and Penguins.

Ah, I'll investigate further. I have a Xerox DocuPrint inkjet here that I
want to replace. That has been 100% reliable, and is PostScript.

Not that I want it to work with a Max *or* a Penguin...I have Beasties!

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org