Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Parcel delivery problems

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jim K saying
something like:

"Ideal. During the cold weather I couldn't get to the shops. My
local shop put all my shopping in my box which I had fixed into the
porch."

so where was this person then? unable to get to the shops yet
mysteriously "out" when the shopkeeper managed to get to them??

Probably frozen to the outside bog round the back.

in the pics the woman has so many parcels in it that the lid could not
possibly shut......erm?
in another the thing is sensibly full yet there are more boxes shown
on the patio next to it...

Parcel thieves going around the boxes.