Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default OT - Cell phones

On Oct 7, 5:10*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 10/7/2010 2:31 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

*wrote in message
om...

"Gordon *wrote in message
. ..

Here's where you should have gotten your new phone.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...blic/Home.aspx

That way if you were too lazy to work our great leader in Washington
fixed it so you could get a free phone and free service at the expense
of the tax paying citizens.

Did you read your own link?

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr.../benefits.aspx

There is no "Obama phone" or other newly created federal program to
provide free cell phones. As you may know, this is a myth that is now
circulating on the Web via email and blog sites.

This nonsense surfaces is a curiously cyclical way. I'd like to think it
originates with some fat slob who gets bored with watching Andy Griffith
re-runs and wolfing pork rinds, so he (or she) posts or emails this crap
again. But it could actually come from a pro - some Rove-like organism whose
job it is to feed the lie machine until election day.

Whether or not you like a particular President, he/she/it does not have
the power to do what most people think h.s.i. has. Many people blame the
bad economy on The President or give The President credit for a good
economy. The President does not control it, The President runs the
executive branch of the government and is commander and chief of the
military. If The President was all powerful, there would be no reason
for The President and his party to try to stuff the courts and congress
with his party members. I'm amazed at the folks who don't understand it.

TDD

I'm not sure if anyone referenced this yet:
http://www.marke****ch.com/story/rea...0?pagenumber=2