Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Posts not showing up

On 10/9/2010 8:39 AM, wrote:
On Oct 8, 5:17 pm, wrote:
Country wrote:

(snip)
I've used google groups for years and am happy with it. I haven't
noticed any problems with posts not showing up until just a few days
ago. And those finally did get posted. Otherwise, I'd say 95% of
the time my posts from google show up in seconds. The other 5% might
take a few mins to an hour.

The problem I have with what you call a "real" reader is it's not
portable unless you have it on a notebook, that's all you use and you
take it with you. I can access google from anywhere.

Not from my office. The 'net nanny' has the groups portion of it blocked.

--
aem sends...