Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Posts not showing up

Country wrote:
On Oct 8, 8:51 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:17:42 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Country wrote:
I thought I would try here. My posts on a couple of other groups
are not showing up. Anybody else having problems?

That's because you're posting via a horrid web service. Posts are
sometimes delayed for several days and then are mangled in the
process.

Migrate to a real newsreader, such as Outlook Express, Forte, or
Thunderbird.

Oh no. You used "real newsreader" and "Forte" in the same sentence.

It sounds frenchie, but a damned fine software. My choice of reader
since V.1.xx (32) -- stable version.

Just because it's French doesn't mean it doesn't work. Being French
has it's uses.

Why when some granny-lady begins whacking me with her umbrella while
screeching "You godless communist, you can't smoke here!" I merely
reply, "It's all right madam. I'm French."

So you "Frenched" some ole Granny-lady?

Maybe you just played the "french card".

It seems kinder than my previous retort:

"Put out my cigarette? Well, see, I'm a grenade and this smoke, here, is my
pin. So you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do
you, punk?"

And that superceded the "Nixon" response: "We believe that it is out."