Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CitiBank, Home Depot doesn't like gun makers

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:53:58 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote in message
"DA" wrote in message
roups.com...

It was Citi Bank - who handles the private label credit cards for Home
Depot - that didn't like guns.

Like it or not, this is how capitalism works. It's THEIR money, City is
free to use it the way they see fit.

Yup.

And if a million American gun owners write Citi Bank saying they are

closing
their accounts because of this, Citi Bank will reevaluate their policy.

"Money can't breathe and money can't see,
But when I pull out a fiver people listen to me.
Money can't run and money can't walk,
But when I write out a cheque I swear to God I hear money talk."

R. Davies

Justice may be blind, but she can sure smell money.

Justice? Citi? In the same thread?