Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Posts not showing up

On Oct 8, 5:17*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Country wrote:
I thought I would try here. My posts on a couple of other groups are
not showing up. Anybody else having problems?

That's because you're posting via a horrid web service. Posts are sometimes
delayed for several days and then are mangled in the process.

Migrate to a real newsreader, such as Outlook Express, Forte, or
Thunderbird.

I've used google groups for years and am happy with it. I haven't
noticed any problems with posts not showing up until just a few days
ago. And those finally did get posted. Otherwise, I'd say 95% of
the time my posts from google show up in seconds. The other 5% might
take a few mins to an hour.

The problem I have with what you call a "real" reader is it's not
portable unless you have it on a notebook, that's all you use and you
take it with you. I can access google from anywhere.