Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Parcel delivery problems

On 9 Oct, 13:02, Alan wrote:
In message , The Medway Handyman
wrote

The problem of not being in when your Screwfix/Toolstation parcel arrives
has been discussed here before.

Spotted one of these at a customers house yesterday
http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/detail.ph..._level=0&cat_c...

Not cheap, but free delivery - as long as you are at home when it
arrives.....

I suspect that the average thief would just use a wreaking bar to open
it in 10 seconds and they wouldn't bother a key or leaving it in
pristine condition when they leave.

indeed

following earlier critique:-

from their webvert:-

"Ideal. During the cold weather I couldn't get to the shops. My
local shop put all my shopping in my box which I had fixed into the
porch."

so where was this person then? unable to get to the shops yet
mysteriously "out" when the shopkeeper managed to get to them??

in the pics the woman has so many parcels in it that the lid could not
possibly shut......erm?
in another the thing is sensibly full yet there are more boxes shown
on the patio next to it...

mished murketing meshages to say the least..

Jim K