Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Good deal or bad?

"Steve B" wrote:

Sometimes you can be surprised when you open a case that has been closed a
while. I started up my SA200 the other day, and a mouse nest, mouse and all
sprayed 360. Poor little guy. Little fingers and toes laying all over.

Steve

Years ago, I had a Fanuc e-310 robot giving all sorts of random errors. Eventually we
cracked the case and looked inside. Clean room robot working re-purposed. The port for
sucking air out of the robot was open and mice took up residence and while bored chewed on
cables.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller