Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default CitiBank, Home Depot doesn't like gun makers

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 10/08/10 02:34 pm, DGDevin wrote:

It was Citi Bank - who handles the private label credit cards for
Home Depot - that didn't like guns.

Like it or not, this is how capitalism works. It's THEIR money,
City is free to use it the way they see fit.

Yup.

And if a million American gun owners write Citi Bank saying they are
closing their accounts because of this, Citi Bank will reevaluate
their policy.

So I'd better get my family members and as many friends as possible to
write CitiBank and commend them for their policy.

Absolutely. Be sure to explain why you think their policy is a good one.
Note that the article says Citi's policy is not to support any entity that
is a purveyor to the U.S. military.

I take this as an extension of the more basic underpinning that Citi wants
our warrior class to die.