Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default And the Kitchen Sink

Ken wrote:

I purchased a stainless steel sink for my kitchen remodel on Ebay
months before I installed it. They of course come with a template for
making the cutout. I would have the sink before I did anything major
to the counter top if it were my kitchen, as they come in many
different configurations. By the way, I got a great deal on my sink.
Like buying anything on Ebay, you need to do your homework before you
buy something.

I see stainless steel sinks about three times a month on my local (large)
Craigslist. Usually in the fifty-dollar range. Over the past two years, I've
bought two ($25 and $35). Both came with single-lever faucets and spray
hoses.

I'm pleased with both.