Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Aldi torque wrench - likely to be any good?

Man at B&Q wrote:

On Oct 7, 10:58 am, "Jerry" wrote:
"Man at B&Q" wrote in
.
com...

snip
: He should stick to naturism. I bet that get's a laugh.

Typical comment from a Sun 'reader', no doubt nudity=sex in your
tiny mind MBQ, no doubt when you see someone naked you think
"sex" - even if that someone should be a child?...

Judging people by your own standards again.

There's a naturist beach not that far from here. Mostly one tends to
think "put some clothes on" not for the sake of prudery but because of
the unaesthetic nature of what is on show. I've no doubt that Jerky is a
lens breaker.