Posted to alt.home.repair
GROVER GROVER is offline

Default And the Kitchen Sink

On Oct 8, 10:32*am, Jeff Thies wrote:
* *I've got my kitchen base cabinets made and need to cut out for the
sink. I have an old stainless sink, that I would like to replace at some
time. Are there any more or less standard dimensions for sink cut outs?
* The outside standard seems to be 33" x 22" .This will have a granite
tile top on it, so it won't be possible to recut later.

* *And about the sink, what kind? Aside from a double, cast iron,
stainless, or something else. I'm hard on just about everything, Kohler
claims their cast iron won't chip, but what about scratches?

* *Jeff

There does not seem to be any advantage to cutting the countertop
before you have the sink in hand.

JoeG