Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] dom@gglz.com is offline

Default Good quality, cheap, open tote type toolbags - recommendations?

I'm looking to buy 3 tool bags, and do away with the old plastic parts
bins I use for joinery tools and plumbing tools (and the little heap
somewhere for electrical tools).

I really like the open tote type bags - fairly rigid, with lots and
lots of narrow vertical tool pockets (because I'm always needing to
borrow just one thing from one of the other kits).

So - I'm looking for excellent quality, with a reasonable price when
buying 3 of them.

I really like the FatMax ones - too expensive.

B&Q currently have a basic Stanley one on offer for 15 quid, and a
DeWalt for 17 quid - both half the original price. Still - multiply
that by 3, and it's more than loose change.

Anyone seen a top deal they would recommend?