Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CitiBank, Home Depot doesn't like gun makers

I'd be OK with that. Except, I'd not issue cause the candidate is a
liberal tax raiser. I judge people based on the content of their
character, not the color of their skin. I can't stand the racists who
keep complaining about the past. Such as one fellow who is often on
the airwaves talking about slavery and the black man finally becoming
free.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry W" wrote in message

Suppose they decided not to issue a LOC to Obama's campaign office
because
they thought having a black president would lead to a slump. Would
that be
OK too?

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf. lonestar.
org