Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT - Cell phones

On 10/7/2010 3:05 PM, DGDevin wrote:
"George" wrote in message

It is a shame and shows how corrupt both sides are. Congress is the
only one who can authorize such payments and the democrat Congress
with Pilosi having the gavel in her hand as speaker approved "helping"
the pirate organizations.

Hundreds of billions of dollars were poured into the banks and auto
companies with the agreement of the Bush administration/cabinet and the
personal approval of the President. Bush expressed reluctance, but he
signed at the bottom of the page. So let's not pretend it was an
all-Democratic deal, the Republicans have never been too bashful about
helping out their friends in the corporate world.

I guess you missed what I wrote: "shows how corrupt both sides are."