Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Cell phones

The Fed Ex guy did leave a door sticker. The lady on the telephone at
their switchboard said I could sign it, and he'd leave the package
tomorrow even if I'm not home. I've got four service calls to do.

The Fed Ex terminal is about 30 miles, on the far side of the next
county over.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Curses to Verizon and their signature required. Curses
to the Fed Ex driver who doesn't pound on doors.

I track incoming packages and make arrangements accordingly if I won't
be
home. If it's UPS the best I can hope for is they won't just toss it
on the
porch and drive away, that they'll at least shove it behind the
shrubs.
FedEx always follows instructions if I leave them a note asking them
leave a package next door or whatever. I prefer to use USPS because
our
mail carrier is an ace, he takes care of our packages. Depending on
how far
away the FedEx terminal is you can also pick up a package there if you
act
fast.