Posted to alt.electronics,rec.electronics,sci.electronics
[email protected] elephant@the-zoo.com is offline

Default Wanted - a HUGE digital clock

Winston wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
I've had zero success in finding a MASSIVE digital clock. I'm after something with digits about 8 inches tall, preferably LED not LCD. Perhaps there is a clock circuit I can buy or build and huge digits I can buy? Or maybe make the digits myself out of loads of LEDs? Any ideas?

I built a clock with six digits (hh:mm:ss) Each digit is 3 inches tall.
I found those by going to google and instead of doing a regular search,
do a search in the pictures catagory for "huge clocks" or "large
clocks". You will come up with a lot of pictures. Each picture will
take you to where you need to go.

There is one guy who built digits that go from the floor to the ceiling
of his house! Good luck!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101003-0, 10/03/2010
Tested on: 10/7/2010 8:47:57 PM