Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight

"anorton" wrote:

My reaction to this is that if you live in such a constant state of fear
that you are always looking for escape routes and cover, then you have
already become a victim.

Back when I could afford to take flying lessons, I was always looking for a place to land,
that is drilled into your head in training. Tip, if you are over a nice place, then
circle it. The first time my instructor cut the throttles, I didn't think of that
solution.

I doubt you will ever find a pilot that thinks looking for a place to let down while
flying along the intended route has made him or her a victim of fearing their aircraft
will fail on them.

Your argument is absurd.

Wes