Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT - Cell phones

"Jules Richardson" wrote in message

I've not had one for three years now, and it's a liberating experience.
If people need to contact me in an emergecy, they'll find a way. For
everything else, I'm either near a land-line, or email, or whatever it is
can wait until I get to it. Life just shouldn't be so fast that we have
to be at someone's beck and call every waking second of the day :-)

My wife and I both use pay-as-you-go cell phones, the only condition is we
have to pay at least $20 every 90 days but we can bank that airtime if need
be. Most of the time the phones are not even turned on, we use them when
*we* want to, so they aren't a means for other people to annoy us. Works
pretty good.