Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 04:17:16 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 23:05:58 -0700, Bill Noble wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Have Fun!
Rich

I am not afraid of guns, I am afraid of amoral people with guns, and since
one can never tell one's morals from the outside, I have found it best to
avoid places where weaponry is common lest one be caught in the cross fire.
I am sure I will never encounter you, and that is fine by me - certainly if
you frequent the places you say you do,

Please, be so kind as to enlighten me as to which places you believe that
I've said that I frequent.

Poor Bill's in big trouble. He can never walk or drive down any
street again because cops, and people who carry concealed weapons, and
criminals with hidden weapons walk down nearly every street in
America, ESPECIALLY in and around helL.A. (IIRC, Bill lives in that
vicinity)

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London