Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT - Cell phones

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:05:14 -0700, SMS
wrote:

On 10/6/2010 4:51 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:01:41 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

My cell phone died. LG VX-5500. A year and a half old, not that old.
Took my old backup phone to the cell store, and got the service moved
over.

New phone arrives tomorrow, Fed Ex. I'm amazed how essential cell
phone is, in my life. Not sure what I did before they were invented.

Here's where you should have gotten your new phone.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...blic/Home.aspx

That way if you were too lazy to work our great leader in Washington
fixed it so you could get a free phone and free service at the expense
of the tax paying citizens.

"http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/"

Party pooper.g

I like the summary;
"This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush,
with grants from an independent company created under President Bill
Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin
Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between
telecommunications companies and the administration of President
Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson Phones, anyone?"

Jim