Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Aldi torque wrench - likely to be any good?

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
: Andy Dingley wrote:
: On 5 Oct, 21:45, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
:
: Jerry is just the village idiot.
:
: Didn't you know that our Jerry is a domestic wiring expert,
: computer expert and now it seems an expert on torque
wrenches and
: car manuals? The guy is a ****ing undiscovered genius.
:
: Do you know which village is missing its idiot? It's not one
in North
: Somerset by any chance? Fond of celebrating on the 5th of
November?
:
: Jerry lives in Swindon. He might have relatives in Somerset.
:

You really are one sure cretin, although I do live geographically
reassembly close to the location of a once great railway works it
wasn't that of God's Wonderful Railway...