Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

"Ronald Raygun" wrote in message

Read what I said in the last post you replied to.
I just showed that you never get any energy back from slowing the wind when
you are travelling down wind even with perfect conditions and a perfect
prop.
It doesn't matter at all what size the prop is (that is air mass) which you
appear to think it does.

In the absence of getting any energy back it doesn't matter in the slightest
about the mechanics including the mechanics extracting the energy from the
wheels and giving it to the prop.
All that happens is that you add in the various energy loses like
turbulence, friction, the braking done by taking energy form the wheels and
the whole thing just slows down.

I am not going to go through all your points one by one as you fail to grasp
even the simplest perfect case of just a perfect prop.
If that can't extract any energy from the wind the rest doesn't matter, it
is the *only* *source* of energy that you have.

The energy from the wheels is just stored energy you have already extracted
from somewhere else, it is not a *source* of energy.

You can bull**** like rick if you want, I will just put you on the bull****
list.