Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_52_] Steve[_52_] is offline

Default Table Saws, plus....

On 2010-10-05 06:54:16 -0400, "J. Clarke" said:

The horrible examples -- like the girl who walked back into my wife's
classroom after having been called to the office and announced to the
room as she pointed at Jane, "That bitch wrote me up" -- are the easy
proof that bad get more notice than good. But she should have checked
behind her. The Vice Principal was there, and the girl's no longer
going to be attending school.

What state is this? The only way to remove a kid from school around
here is to get them sent to jail. Technically they can be expelled,
however they are still owed an education, so the district has to
provide tutors for them, which costs a lot more than letting them back
into school.

And no, that apple did not fall far from the tree.

That would be metro Indianapolis (MSD Lawrence Twp).

Today's adventure was the e-mail the girl sent to Jane -- "Just
continue to be a bitch..." And that got her bounced from the next
school where she lasted one day. Sad thing is, the student had been
doing well in the subject.