Posted to rec.woodworking
Lance Spaulding[_2_] Lance Spaulding[_2_] is offline

Default 1/2" Router for Router Table / Suggestions?

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 08:22:44 -0600, Lance Spaulding
wrote:

I looked at a lot of combo routers in the $200-$250 range

and
ended up
choosing the craftsman based on the extras it included (D
base, built-in
LED lighting, rip fence). As an extra bonus it went on

sale
for $150 a
couple weeks after I bought it so Sears refunded about $50.

Crapsman ARHA Rules!

ARHA? Is that supposed to mean something to someone?

If you dont like crafstman products, dont buy/use them. I've
had bad luck with some of their products in the past (mainly
gas-powered) but both of my craftsman routers have worked
great. Also note that Wood magazine just did a review of
multi-base rounters and, while the crafstman wasn't their
top choice, it did well in their testing.

Lance