Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Multi-function tool victory

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 07:16:45 -0400, Jeff Thies
wrote:

Sometimes you can just look at the attention to finish and detail to
see how well a tool is made. Bosch doesn't skimp.

In '04 I bought a five piece Bosch 18V kit in a canvas bag, because
the wife kicked me off the couch.

I paid about $299.00, plus tax for all five pieces.

Short time later I priced just the separate cost of the BOSCH BRUTE
Tough Hammer drill from the kit. Alone it was $269. I never priced out
the jig saw, but of all the tools they are still my favorites.

The drill, I've dropped numerous times from a ladder, hit one man in
the head after he walked under my ladder work area - still works
perfect.

The jig saw has cut plenty of wood flooring needs in numerous houses
and still works great. The best tools in the kit. Two '04 batteries
are dead, but the '07 is working still.