Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default "Get out of my shower!"

On Oct 4, 8:37*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
From the Wall Street Journal:

"In May, the DOE stunned the plumbing-products industry when it said it
would adopt a strict definition of the term 'showerhead' in enforcing
standards that have been on the books—but largely unenforced—for nearly 20
years."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57537146261146...

So much for the dude selling shower heads at up to $5,500 (24" in diameter,
365 nozzles).

Heres the script from the Seinfeld showerhead episode:

(you need to find a Serbian selling illegal showerheads, the "Commando
450")

New scene.

Kramer, Newman and a 'salesman' are at the back of a van in an alley.

Salesman: All right, I got everything here. I got the Cyclone F
series, Hydra

Jet Flow, Stockholm Superstream, you name it.

Jerry: What do you recommend?

Salesman: What are you looking for?

Kramer: Power, man. Power.

Newman: Like Silkwood.

Kramer: That's for radiation.

Newman: That's right.

Kramer (pointing to the largest one): Now, what is this?

Salesman: That's the Commando 450, I don't sell that one. What about
thi-

Kramer: Well that's what we want, the Commando 450.

Salesman, Nah, believe me. It's only used in the circus. For
elephants.

Newman: We'll pay anything. We've got the (hands a wad of money to
Kramer)

What about Jerry?

Kramer: He couldn't handle that, he's delicate.