Posted to alt.home.repair
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Paint over linoleum

On Oct 5, 9:27*am, "purpledawn" wrote:
I have a very small bathroom and the linoleum floor looks horrible. Rather
than replace same I was wondering if I could paint over it. If yes, what
kind of paint to I use and anything else I need to know. Thank you , Monika

How does it look horrible ???

Is it just a color or pattern you do not like or what ???

Do you know how old the linoleum floor is ???

Do you know if the floor has been properly maintained, as in
sealed and properly waxed ???

Linoleum and vinyl composition tile/sheet flooring requires
quite a bit of work to keep them looking shiny and minty fresh...

You might vastly improve the look of your floor if you just
strip off the old wax, clean thoroughly and reseal and wax...

~~ Evan