Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Suspension Experts ??

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 11:33:54 -0500, RBnDFW
wrote:

On 10/5/2010 10:02 AM, Snag wrote:
RBnDFW wrote:

I'd keep an eye out on both Craigslist and also any active hunting
forums. You might find a wrecked or locked-up ATV for cheap. You might
also see if there is someone who repairs them, who might have some in
back that he salvages from.
Sounds like you are leaning toward 1-2. I'd prefer the 2-1, but
then I'm a sporty-car kinda guy.

Here's an example. Sounds like he values it around $500

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/rvs/1989355251.html

Wow, here's your deal:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/rvs/1988740364.html

--
I can see November from my front porch

Too bad that second one is in Texas !

look at the rear view of this thing - it's perfect!

http://www.amazon.com/Honda-300EX-Re.../dp/B002SZAEGA

Removing the "suspension" tires I'm not sure if I'd want the
unsupported axles on a road machine. The diff and brakes would be a
good start though.