Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Aldi torque wrench - likely to be any good?

Jerry wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..
: Jerry wrote:
:
: Well that is what come of some numpty idiot messing with what
: they do not understand, any experienced mechanic would
spotted
: the error when either checking the manual or by the 'feel'
when
: applying the torque...
:
: Back to troll eh, you brainless ****wit.

Talking about yoreuyself Firth again, after all you [1] were the
numpty who "broke the bolt", not me - all I was did was state a
fact that only numpty would manage to snap a bolt.

yawn Are you that ****ing stupid that you think that I don't recall
what I wrote? And you're wrong, as ever. But go ahead fill me with your
knowledge... tell me the correct torque for the other bolts on my car...