Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Aldi torque wrench - likely to be any good?

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..
: Jerry wrote:
:
: Well that is what come of some numpty idiot messing with what
: they do not understand, any experienced mechanic would
spotted
: the error when either checking the manual or by the 'feel'
when
: applying the torque...
:
: Back to troll eh, you brainless ****wit.

Talking about yoreuyself Firth again, after all you [1] were the
numpty who "broke the bolt", not me - all I was did was state a
fact that only numpty would manage to snap a bolt.

[1] quote
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .

And check, check, check that you have the correct torque. I
checked the
wheel hub to knuckle torque settings for my car several times,
used a
torque wrench and ... broke the bolt because some numpty had
added 70NM
to the correct torque setting when they wrote the service
manual[1].

I found the correct torque setting of 100NM on line.
/quote