Posted to alt.home.repair
desgnr[_3_] desgnr[_3_] is offline

Default looking for appliance repair tool

AE Todd wrote in news:bed9ddbf-c285-4004-a9c2-
:

Hey all. I am looking for a centerpost seal installer tool as used on
older Kenmore/WP belt drives, as well as newer Kenmore/WP direct drive
washers. It installs the seal that is placed over the main bearings.
It is basically a tube with a solid end to hammer against at the top.
I have not been able to find one online or locally. Can anyone help
point me me in the right direction?

Thanks!

When iused to do it i would put the bearing in the freezer to shrink it.
You can carefully tap the seal in.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---